About me

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Endings and Beginnings

My goals for the end of the year are pretty simple. A goal that I think everyone would want. It is to not fail any class. Why though? Well I want to graduate and get my diploma. I  don't want to stay an extra 2 weeks. I want to go home as soon as possible and just sleep in everyday. Not have to worry about homework or exams or projects or tests. It is not just for me too. I would want to make my parents proud you know. I want my parents to see me getting my diploma on stage. But it doesn't all stop there. I have goals for the summer too. I want to go outside more. I have been going outside a lot but I feel like it's not enough. Even though my goals for this school year are almost met. I have another set of goals waiting for me right after.

No comments:

Post a Comment