About me

Monday, May 15, 2017


Wow. 8th grade is almost over. My time at Golf has gone by fast. I can still remember coming through the front doors for the first time in the middle of 6th grade. I still remember the thoughts that went through my head. Will I have friends will everything go well. Or when I went to Camp McLean in 7th grade. The fishing the archery the rock climbing and capture the flag. But probably the most memorable moment from camp was our group trying to teach Mrs.Boyle how to jump a fence. Or when we went to feed my starving children. I remember our group got somewhere around 21 boxes. I also remember when we went to the Holocaust museum. It pretty cool. It would have been better if our guy would let us look around.I don’t only remember the field trips we have taken. I also remember most of the projects we have had. Some fun and others that were stressful and I wish we never had to do them. One would be the invention project we did in 6th grade. I was partners with Hector and we made a game and it was pretty fun. One I didn’t like was the explorer project. The reason it stressed out was that I made the poster last minute and didn’t do much with it because of it. But Mrs.Gould’s robot project was kind of mixed for me. It was fun making all of those robots. But it got a little more stressful as the deadline came close.Same with almost every other project we did. But my time here wouldn’t have been completed without two things. The teachers. Specifically Mrs.Joyner, Mr. Gilman, and Mr.Carris. No offense to the other teachers but these three were my favorite teachers. The last thing would be my friends. My experience wouldn’t have been as good if they weren’t there. So thanks to all of them. Next is high school. I hope that goes well.

1 comment: