About me

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My 4th Grade Experience

Fourth grade was a interesting year. The first like 4 months were normal. I had good grades everything was alright. We had a big group of friends and we would play together. One day half us played capture the flag together. This went on for a week. The other half got a little angry. They wanted to play something different. As time went passed we began to hate each other. Every time my group saw each other we would sort of get into a fight. It never got physical, well sort of. My cousin was on the other group. I didn't hate him and he didn't hate me. But we didn't play together at school. When it got to fifth grade it just randomly got better. We all became good friends again. It was a interesting year but it was kinda fun to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment